Tiramisu with green tea, Matcha Tiramisu Cake
From the web site “cooking with japanese greentea”
I really like the tea Matcha and I eat it willingly even when it is used as an ingredient in recipes.
Looking for some new ideas I found accidentally as often happens
this site that specializes in the sale of Tea Matcha particular Japanese tea.
I was impressed by this site because they have been able to collect many interesting recipes and well documented so that anyone with little experience can tray a new original recipes
tiramisu with green tea a delight!
In a bowl, mix the egg yolks, sugar, milk and Matcha previously sifted. In another bowl prepare meringue, beating egg whites with a mixer. In another bowl prepare meringue, beating egg whites.
(mold size : 23cm)
Cream cheese (we used Philadelphia): 270g
2 eggs (size L)
White sugar: 90g
Matcha: 20g (we used Premium Matcha)
Single cream: 200ml
1. Pre-heat oven to 200º.
2. Coat the mold with butter (this time we used “Easy Bake” instead of butter).
3. In a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
4. Put 3. into the mold.
5. Heat the cream cheese in the microwave for about 40 seconds.
6. In a bowl, mix cream cheese and suggar.
7. Add one egg and beat well.
8. Add another egg and beat well.
9. Add flour and Matcha and mix well.
10. Add cream and mix well.
11. Pour the dough into the mold.
12. Adjust the oven temperature to 170º and cook for about 40 minutes.