Tiramisu with Fresh Strawberries
In this page you find some variants of the original recipes
# 1- Variant of the original recipe “Tiramisu with Fresh Strawberries”
Cake tiramisù with jelly strawberry
Is possible to prepare the fresh strawberries with jelly and make a fantastic “cake tiramisù”.
This “cake tiramisù with jelly strawberry” is a great variant also for kids.
HOW TO MAKE THE JELLY WITH FRESH STRAWBERRY
You can use the “jelly in powder”
- 8 oz packet of flavoured jelly
- 17 fl oz hot water
- 17 fl oz cold water
Follow the instructions write on the packet
Make the jelly
Pour the packet of jelly powder into a large bowl and while whisking, add the hot water. Whisk until the powder has dissolved. Slowly add half of the cold water and whisk once more.
- Cut the fresh strawberries in thin slice
- Cover the molds with plastic wrap
- Put the strawberries on the bottom and add the jelly untill the strawberries will be covered.
- Put in freezer for 5 minutes
- Proceed to make the tiramisù with the layers (sponge ckae, cream, sponge cake…)
- Place the “jelly tiramisù” in the fridge and chill for 2-4 hours
- Pull out to turn upside down the mold and remove gently the plastic wrap
For make a Jelly you can use half part of water and half Limoncello