Chocolate and Mint Tiramisu
In this page you find some variants of the original recipes
# 1- Variant of the original recipe “Chocolate and Mint Tiramisu”
Tiramisù with Praline filled with mint cream
In place of the mint cream you can place the “Chocolates filled with mint cream”.
That is a simple recipe but need a bit of your time!
Prepare only the chocolate cream and add the “pralines with the mint cream” any layer.
Will be amazing!
- 7 oz. (200 gr.) Dark chocolate
- 4 tablespoons of condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons mint syrup
- 1 teaspoons of cornstarch
Mint cream filling for chocolates
- Get a nonstick pan and pour the condensed milk and syrup and mint.
- Combine cornstarch and keeps turning gently to dissolve it well.
- At this point turn the heat under the saucepan, bring to a boil over medium heat stirring constantly to prevent sticking. Then turn off and let cool.
- In another pan, make a double boiler melt the chocolate.
- Pour the chocolate into the molds for chocolates (those excellent silicone)
- Put in a refrigerator to solidify for a few hours.
- Add the mint stuffing (cold)
- Put them back again in a refrigerator to solidify.
- Then cover them with the remaining chocolate and put them back in the fridge