Raspberry Tiramisù 2#
So easy and quick to make- Huge crowd pleaser and they look and taste much more difficult than they really are! I used hard ladyfingers instead of soft because my grocery didn’t have any and I added dark chocolate shavings as well as a piece of dark chocolate and they turned out great!
Prep Time:30 MinutesChill:2 Hours
I absolutely love this recipe!I made it for a party and it was easy and delicious.I highly recommend it.
- 3 tablespoons seedless raspberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon orange liqueur
- 1 (3-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 8 ladyfingers, halved crosswise
- 8 fresh raspberries
- Garnish: fresh mint sprigs
See full story on myrecipes.com